Written by Linda Howley
Sunday, 02 March 2014 18:45
- We are proud to present a night of comedy in the clubhouse on Sunday16th March @8pm with Joe Rooney (Fr Damo from Fr. Ted). Tickets are only 10 euro and proceeds will go to providing much needed funds for our club. Please support. Tickets are available online at http://www.myclubfinances.com/tickets.asp?LL_ID=676&CLB=1 or from any committee member.
- Congratulations to our adult hurlers who overcame Lucan Sarsfields today by 3-9 to 2-5. A great performance from all.
- Our Intermediate footballers play at home Sunday 9/3/14 @ 10.30am against St Oliver Plunketts ER. Our Junior footballers play away inBohernabreena also next Sunday at 14.30pm. Please come out and show your support. Best of luck to both teams.All juvenile fixtures for the coming weekend can be found at http://hill16.ie/fixtures/7167/c_c_c1_fixtures
- Juvenile AGM takes place Thurs 6/3/14 in the clubhouse at 8pm. All parents and mentors are encouraged to attend.
- Congratulations to Erica Byrne who captained the Dublin U 16 ladies to victory over Kildare on Saturday 1/3/14 with fellow clubmate Claire McGrath. The Dublin ladies U14 also won with the help of O'Dwyers player Erin Healy. They also overcame Kildare. Well done girls!
- We want to send best of luck to our two u16s O Dwyers players James Keenan and Tom Downes from Gormanston College playing in All Ireland schools semi final Saturday 8/3/14. It is a great achievement for the players best wishes to all the Gormanston senior Gaelic team from your O Dwyers teammates and management team.
- Training is continuing for all teams .We are always looking for new players at all levels and anyone interested in playing can contact Craig on 087-9561212 or email email@example.com
- Membership is now due for 2014 and the same rates apply as last year,you can avail of online payment option on www.odwyersgaa.com or by Contacting club registrar Antoinette Curran or Dolores Mooney. Membership is due by March 31st 2014 as per GAA rules.
- The Skills Camp continues each Saturday morning from 11.00-12.30 in Flemington Community Centre beside Dunne’s Stores and is a great for parents who wish to introduce their children to Gaelic games in a safe and fun environment. Children aged between 4 and 7 years are welcome.
- Our Easter Camp will run this year from the 14th until the 17th of April from 10 am until 2pm each day. The cost is 25 euro and names will be taken at skills camp on Saturday morning from 11am until 12.30pm.
- Juvenile training continues for all teams and all details are available on the Website. Any enquiries regarding juvenile training can be directed to BarryMullane GPO on 086-1069752.
- If you are interested in having functions in the clubhouse please Contact Mick on 086-2020052.
- If you have anything you would like Included in the club notes please contact Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org and keep up to date with the latest club News and fixtures on www.odwyersgaa.com.