Our Membership fees are an integral part of the finances of our club. We have membership options which cater to individual players, social and supporting members along with competitively priced family options.
Club membership is important to ensure players are registered with our club and respective GAA bodies, the club incurs a number of annual charges per player from our governing bodies, insurance etc. which membership fee’s directly cover.
Through payment of your membership, this allows you a number of additional benefits, depending on the membership which you avail off.
- Playing membership ensures that you are covered in the event of a sports injury whilst playing or training with your team and membership is a requirement to be eligible to play for your team.
- Giving support to your club, both financially through the membership fee but more importantly through participation in club activities.
- Having a say through voting rights in how the club is run at the AGM for agreed membership types
- For members, 18 years & over, access to GRMA the new GAA Membership Card programme providing benefits and rewards to you, as a GAA member. Using the Card or membership number will enable GAA Members to benefit from partner discounts, special offers and earn points for going to games.
- Players participating in official club playing activities have benefit coverage under the GAA Injury Benefit Fund.
- Eligible to apply for & purchase tickets through the club for Inter-county Championship games involving Dublin Footballers, Hurlers and Camogie teams.
- Use of O’Dwyers GAA Facilities (Room rental for parties, access to pitches and playing facilities for club activities)
- Discounts in local business
How To Pay
Membership can be paid through a simple and secure online facility and includes an instalment payment facility where total fees can be spread over 3 months. This payment method also has the benefit of reducing the administrative time involved in processing payments.