I hope this message finds you safe and well in these difficult times.
We are going to try something a little different for all the players in the O’Dwyers from Nursery, U8s to our Adult players for a bit of fun and enjoyment
What is this?
- Our Games Promotion Officer Anthony is running small skills and agility training session(s) through the Zoom video conferencing tool
- Here are pictures of a previous session: https://twitter.com/antoholly/status/1245057616159670273
When is this?
U8s – U16s: Agility & Football Session – Thursday 16th April at 6.30pm – 7.10pm [Join at 6.20pm]
Where is this?
- Your front/back garden, living room, kitchen or 4m space in your house
What Zoom stuff do I need?
To make this work you need to do the following
- Download the zoom app to your phone, PC or tablet https://zoom.us/download
- Register and create an account on the app or here https://zoom.us/signup
- Further help is available on the zoom support site: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started
What Equipment /Space do I need?
- You’ll only need a small space back garden or front
- Equipment needed
- Blue, Red, White, Green, Yellow – Cones / coloured markers (Get the kids to source these)
- Sliotar/ tennis ball
- Your coach will let you know the session layout of the equipment
How do I connect?
- Make sure your device (Laptop or Phone) is charged and the zoom app installed
- Your team coach or coordinator will send the meeting link and password on your team communication group or via email
- We would request that you mute your call otherwise nobody we hear Anthony
- A sense of fun and give it a go attitude! 🙂
- Parental supervision is very important throughout the session
- Parental help may be needed for the younger kids to hold the phone, explain the exercises
Stay at home and see you all zoom