Targeted at our current players the O’Dwyers Skill Weeks provide boys and girls of the Club – between the ages of 5 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
The week’s activities are game-based, with a strong emphasis placed on skill acquisition, and are organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to optimising learning, enhancing friendships, improving physical and psychological wellbeing, promoting school and club links.
Registration & Costs
- €25 for the 4 days skill week
- Payment to be made online and in advance [Booking link will be made available to club teams (only) week July 20th]
- Closing date for applications is the 31st July 2020
- Please contact your teams head coach for further information
What to bring
- Packed snack & drink
- Mouthguard for football
- Hurl & helmet for hurling/camogie
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners and boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear for wet days
- Sun cream and hat for hot days