Construction is progressing well with our Phase 1a development the two pitches on site have been levelled, utilities and groundwork are progressing well. Phase 1a of our club development is on track for completion as per the forecast dates.
For a full development overview and timelines please see the club development page: https://odwyersgaa.com/club-development/
The club’s development funding situation is in a positive position, despite external factors impacting the club and society in general. Phase 1a and 1b of the project are fully funded.
In order to complete the full development ( not leave any items out ), supplementary funding is required
To achieving this funding our Fundraising committee and Development committees have devised a draft plan that includes the following fundraising activities:
- Patron Scheme – Closing Soon
- O’Dwyers Club Car Raffle – Completion Sept
- Monthly Drive-in Bingo – In progress
- Corporate Golf & Annual Golf – In planning
- Official Turning of the Sod – In planning
- Xmas Event ( Regulations approval ) – In planning
- Corporate Sponsorship – In progress
- Grant sourcing – In progress
- Club Team fundraising event ( 1K per team ) – In planning
Our club lotto is also a great source of finances for the club and we would encourage all members of the club to consider supporting it for as little as €2 per week.
If you can support in any way with the above activities or are aware of any companies interesting in supporting opportunities. Please get in contact at email@example.com