I hope this message finds you safe and well in these challenging times.
We are going to try something a little different for all the players in the OgDwyers Nursery & Academy
What is this?
- Our Games Promotion Officer Anthony is running small skills and agility training session(s) through the Zoom video conferencing tool
- Here are pictures of previous sessions: https://twitter.com/antoholly/status/1245057616159670273
When is this?
- Age 4 -7s : Agility & Fun – This Saturday at 10.00am [Join from 9.55am]
Where is this?
- Your living room, kitchen, front/back garden, or space in your house
What Zoom stuff do I need?
To make this work you need to do the following
- Download the zoom app to your phone, PC or tablet https://zoom.us/download
- Register and create an account on the app or here https://zoom.us/signup
- Further help is available on the zoom support site: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started
What Equipment /Space do I need?
- A small space in your living room, kitchen, front/back garden, or space in your house
- Laptop / mobile phone / tablet with Zoom installed
- Equipment needed
- 2 pairs of socks
- 1 Toilet roll
- 1 Runner
- 1 Cushion
- 1 T-shirt
How do I connect?
- Make sure your device (Laptop or Phone) is charged and the zoom app installed
- The meeting link and password will be added to the Nursery Clubzap group before Saturday
- We would request that you mute your call otherwise nobody we hear Anthony
- A sense of fun and give it a go attitude! 🙂
- Parental supervision is very important throughout the session
- Parental help may be needed for the younger kids to hold the phone, explain the exercises
Stay safe and see you all zoom