Booking a Pitch / Facility
Facilities available to book
- Complete this application form, providing all information and stating flexibility to ensure the optimum facility is booked
- Fixtures & Pitch Coordinator will confirm pitch/facility availability with the requester via email, this would generally take between 12-48 hours
Note: For the Dublin county board fixtures this process is not relevant as the Fixtures & Pitch Coordinator will allocate the facilities to the relevant teams and post them on the Weekly Fixtures Page
Terms & Conditions
- Pitch Requestor should ensure opposition teams are aware of parking facilities at the provided location
- Pitch Requestor are responsible for ensuring all equipment (flags, poles, etc) are stored away, nets taken down, gates, and cabins are secured at the end of the allocated timeslot.
- Following this pitch confirmation, all interclub challenge matches must be authorised by the county board. Details on organising challenge games are available here. If the challenge game is not approved by the county board the requestor must contact the Fixtures & Pitch Coordinator (reply to original email request) to cancel the booking.